Papa John’s Charity Challenge Over $150,000 Raised in 2020!
Papa John’s has always strived to support our communities and be a champion for those in need. As part of these efforts, we were proud to host the fourth annual Papa John’s Charity Challenge in 2020. Our Charity Challenge Founders, Charles Burris and Mike Zimmer wanted to provide a venue that mixes the joy they have for golf and their personal dedication to support the fight to end cancer. The goal is to provide funding for cancer research that creates more cancer survivors. Since 2017 the Papa John’s Charity Challenge has raised nearly $500,000. All proceeds of this event go to The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center – Arthur G. James Cancer Hospital and Richard J. Solove Research Institute. Join our fundraising event to fund research to support the end of cancer on August 23rd, 2021 at The Medallion Club!
- Foursomes: $2,000 for four playing spots in the event
- Individuals: $500 for one playing spot in the event
- Sponsorships of various levels are also available with more information available here: 2021 Sponsorship Opportunities
Each playing spot includes:
- 18 Holes of Golf
- Gift Package
- Guest Speaker
- Beverage Stations On Course
- Authentic Auction Experience
- Opportunity to mingle with local sports celebrities