Papa John’s Charity Challenge – Raised $125,000 in 2019!
Papa John’s has always strived to support our communities and be a champion for those in need. As part of these efforts, we were proud to host the third annual Papa John’s Charity Challenge in 2019. Papa John’s Charity Challenge was on Monday, August 26, 2019! Our Charity Challenge Founders, Charles Burris, Mike Zimmer and Craig Smith wanted to provide a venue that mixes the joy they have for golf and their personal dedication to support the fight to end cancer. The goal is to provide funding for cancer research that creates more cancer survivors. In the first three years of the event, we have raised over $300,000. All proceeds of this event go to The Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center – Arthur G. James Cancer Hospital and Richard J. Solove Research Institute. Join our fundraising event to fund research to support the end of cancer on August 24, 2020 at The Medallion Club in Westerville, Ohio.
Join Us This Year on August 24th, 2020!
- Foursomes: $2,000 for four playing spots in the event
- Individuals: $500 for one playing spot in the event
- Sponsorships of various levels are also available with more information available here: 2019 Sponsorships
Each playing spot includes:
- 18 Holes of Golf
- Gift Package
- Guest Speaker
- Beverage Stations On Course
- Silent Auction
- Live Auction Experience
- Opportunity to mingle with local sports celebrities